The P.A.R.T.Y. program is offered at the Society of Manitobans with Disabilities/Health Sciences Centre- Winnipeg and involves a full day excursion from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
The P.A.R.T.Y. program is designed to engage young people by introducing them to emergency service professionals, doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and people who have experienced trauma and survived – often with significant disabilities.
BOOKING A PARTY PROGRAM SESSION
- There is no charge to book a PARTY program. The school is responsible for their own transport. A minimal fee of $5.00 is collected for lunch.
- The maximum number of students is capped at 40 and a minimum number of 20 students is required for a program to be run.
- A minimum of two school staff are required to attend with the students. The numbers can include class teachers, student teachers, school nurses, other associated staff members and parents.
- The P.A.R.T.Y. coordinator will send you an email to notify you of the status of your application.
- Confirmed schools will be sent a school pack 3-4 weeks prior to their booking. The pack will include all the necessary consent forms. Enough time will be given for schools to send home this material to Parents and students to consider and complete.